At Sharp Control Systems we have extensive experience in delivering new PLC programs specific to your requirements or extending and modifying existing PLC programs to make sure your assets are operating effectively.
We have delivered many PLC programs ranging in size and complexity from small non-expandable PLC’s with less than 16 IO points up to distributed fail-safe PLC systems with multiple CPU’s and IO points into the 1000’s.
We are fully conversant with all the PLC programming languages as defined in the international PLC programming standard IEC 61131-3. This includes Ladder Diagram (LD), Structured Text (ST), Function Block Diagram (FBD), Sequential Function Chart (SFC) and Instruction List (IL).
Some of the PLC platforms we regularly work with are:
- Siemens S5, S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500
- Allen Bradley PLC5, SLC, FlexLogix, MicroLogix, CompactLogix and ControlLogix
- Mitsubishi A, FX and Q Series
- Schneider (Modicon / Telemecanique) TSX Junior and TSX Premium
- Schneider M340
- Omron Sysmac CPM1, CPM1A, CPM2 & CPM2A
- Texas Instruments TI100’s, TI300’s, TI400’s and TI500’s
- Toshiba EX Series